246 GIBSON ST, Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
TONS OF POTENTIAL IN THIS 3 BEDROOM HOME, BACKING ONTO PARK & LOCATED STEPS FROM SCHOOLS & THE `COX YOUTH CENTRE` OFFERING POOL, SPLASH PARK & MORE. ADJACENT LIVING & DINING ROOMS, 1 BEDROOM ON THE MAIN FLOOR, 2 LARGE BEDROOMS UP, REPLACEMENT VINYL WINDOWS EXCEPT THOSE IN DRY, UNFINISHED BASEMENT. SINGLE CAR GARAGE, FENCED REAR YARD.
- Property Address: 246 GIBSON ST, Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Size: 45 X 102
- Sewage Type: Municipal
- Water Type: Municipal, Municipal, Municipal, Municipal
- Taxes: $2,059 (2012)
- Structure Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1-Total
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Forced Air, Forced Air, Forced Air
- Exterior Type: Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Brick, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Brick, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Brick, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Brick
- Building Type: 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey
The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. Prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the content of this website.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the professional real estate services provided by members of CREA.
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.